We have a chance to win up to $100,000 to build the new Potsdam Community Dog Park! But we need your help through voting. It only takes a few seconds a day and every click counts. Vote for Potsdam twice a day - once on the PetSafe website and again on the PetSafe Facebook page.
1. Vote on PetSafe.net
(a link to Facebook voting will appear in your vote confirmation, for your convenience.)
2. Vote on PetSafe Facebook page
(this is the direct link in case you miss the confirmation link mentioned above)
IF YOU'RE NEW TO THE VOTING:
Create your account. (Logging in through Facebook is easiest) and it only takes seconds to vote daily. (No spam involved or purchase necessary, we promise.) Any contest $ not used will be donated directly to the Potsdam Humane Society! Your votes are the key to helping the Potsdam Community Dog Park become a reality ASAP!
IF YOU'RE VOTING FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE:
Go to the Facebook app Bark For Your Park 2014 and click "use" that app.
Then go to www.PetSafe.net/barkforyourpark to vote on their website.
(This can be done in either order.)
For Friday clue help, see below from No. 3
IF YOU'RE VOTING FROM A COMPUTER:
1. Vote on PetSafe.net/barkforyourpark
2. Don't forget... you can vote TWICE a day, EVERY day!!!
3. The BONUS VOTE question box Sniff Out clue appears in a few seconds in a floating black box.
4. Go to the PetSafe "BLOG" at the top of the page and find the blog they hint at. Click on the blog.
5. Another floating black box will appear and you will need to answer whatever the question is by reading a bit of the blog.
6. Then click "yes" or "no" depending if you want to be entered into their sweepstakes or not (makes no difference to the Dog Park voting.)
7. IMPORTANT: Click on "See Results" and it tells you your next vote will get you 7 extra. Select Potsdam as your city if Potsdam does not come up automatically and vote again by clicking the red button that says Vote Now.
Done! Thank You! These bonus extra votes do take 1 or 2 extra minutes, but they are vital!
Upcoming BONUS VOTE Sniff Out Clues:
7/25 PetSafe "Paw Print" Blog (easy to find at the top of the page.)
If you have trouble, it is likely that you were somehow logged out (it happens!) so you need to log in again. If you continue to have problems please email us with your phone number to email@example.com and Deborah will call you promptly, especially on Fridays for the extra important bonus voting!
NOTE: On July 25 the ranking of all the Bark For Your Park finalist cities will "go dark," meaning no one will see how we're doing. This means, to get ahead while we have control over the outcome, we need to step it up on the voting NOW!
Please email a link to this page (http://potsdamdogpark.com/) to your contacts, re-post on your own Facebook pages and groups, use Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc., and tell all your contacts to do the same. Please, Potsdam, NY needs your help: MAKE THIS GO VIRAL!
You don't have to be from Potsdam to vote for Potsdam!
Welcome to the Potsdam Community Dog Park website! As an extension of the Potsdam Humane Society, land behind the shelter has been donated to host a fenced dog park for safe, off-leash exercise, play, and socialization for our community's canine population, and for us humans to meet and support responsible dog ownership.
We hope to have the park open this Fall. Please leave your email to be added to our mailing list to receive news and updates. You can also click the "Donate" button below to make a tax-deductible donation toward the funding of the Potsdam Community Dog Park.
For more information or if you have questions please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your name and email has been added to the mailing list. We'll contact you with occasional news and updates regarding the Dog Park!
Your email will never be shared with a third party. We'll only use it to notify you of our launch and of news or special events involving the Potsdam Community Dog Park.